Today we have Ron Friedman on the podcast. Dr. Friedman is an award-winning social psychologist who specializes in human motivation. He has served in the faculty of the University of Rochester, Nazareth College, and Hobart and William Smith Colleges, and has consulted for Fortune 500 companies, political leaders, and world’s leading non-profits. His books include The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace and most recently Decoding Greatness: How the Best in the World Reverse Engineer Success.
- Achieve greatness through reverse engineering
- Reverse Outlining, the most popular TED Talk
- The Xerox Story with Steve Jobs and Bill Gates
- Why complete copycats fail
- Originality is not creativity
- Start a collection of masterpieces
- How The Ritz-Carlton Hotel uses the Scoreboard Principle
- Courage alone is not enough for success
- Strategic practice and cross-training
- Does visualization increase chances of success?
- How copying can facilitate creativity