Five time international bestselling author Robert Greene shares his thoughts on creativity, finding your calling, social intelligence and his latest book about what it means to be a master of your craft.
In this episode you will hear about:
- How to become a master of your craft
- Robert’s own struggle to find his uniqueness that led to his success
- Robert’s newest book-project on sharpening social intelligence skills
- The importance of matching daydreaming with reality for creativity
- The importance of a willingness to fail for achieving success
- The ‘Dark Triad’ = narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy
Click to download the episode directly (right click, then click save as)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
Subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher.
- Robert’s website
- Robert’s books
- Robert’s TedX talk about self transformation
- Nagel’s essay: What is it like to be a bat?
- Heinz Kohut – Reflections on Empathy
“Robert Greene is an American author and speaker known for his books on strategy, power and seduction. He has written five international bestsellers: The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, The 50th Law and Mastery.” -Blurb from Robert’s site http://powerseductionandwar.com
8 Responses to “Talking Mastery and Social Intelligence with Author Robert Greene”