Today it’s great to chat with Jon Levy on the podcast. Jon is a behavioral scientist best known for his work on influence, human connection, and decision making. Jon specializes in applying the latest research to transform the way companies approach marketing, sales, consumer engagement, and culture. His clients range from Fortune 500 brands like Microsoft, Google, AB InBev, and Samsung to startups. His latest book is called You’re Invited: The Art and Science of Cultivating Influence.
- Jon’s interest in influence and social networks
- The Influencers Dinner
- The influence of meaningful connections
- What is trust and how does it work?
- Giving a platform to the voiceless
- How being generous can help you succeed
- “Relationship hack: Use the vulnerability loop”
- Connecting is not the same as networking
- Stories from the Influencers Dinner
- Jon’s personal metric of success