Today we welcome Gabriella Kellerman, the chief innovation officer at BetterUp and the head of BetterUp Labs. She is also a Harvard-trained physician with expertise in behavioral and organizational change, digital health, well-being, and AI. As a thought leader, Gabriella has been published in The Atlantic, Scientific American Mind, JAMA, and the Harvard Business Review. Her first book is Tomorrowmind, which she co-authored with Professor Martin Seligman.
In this episode, I talked to Gabriella Kellerman about prospection and future-proofing the workplace in the 21st century. According to Gabriella, the world is always changing. She argues that we can plan for uncertainty by cultivating creative leadership, building rapid rapport, and learning resilience. We also touch on the topics of imagination, kindness, and positive behavioral science.
- Collaborating with Martin Seligman
- What is prospection?
- Creativity: ways of being divergent
- Creativity hygiene
- Creative strength spotting
- The safety to matter and to innovate
- Positive behavioral science
- Key drivers of resilience
- Instill resilience in the workplace
- Gabriella’s background and expertise
- Building rapid rapport
- Positivity resonance
- Accepting and coping with change