Today we have Brad Stulberg on the podcast. Brad is an internationally known expert on human performance, well-being, and sustainable success. He’s co-author of the bestselling Peak Performance and The Passion Paradox. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Wired, Forbes, and more. He’s a contributing editor to Outside Magazine. In his coaching practice, Brad works with executives and entrepreneurs on their performance and well-being and he regularly speaks to large organizations on these topics as well. His latest book is called The Practice of Groundedness: A Transformative Path to Success That Feeds−Not Crushes−Your Soul.
- The truth with a capital T
- Brad’s coaching practice
- The Practice of Groundedness
- Benefits of exercise and movement
- What is groundedness?
- The right way to strive
- The problem with hustle culture, optimization, and biohacking
- Research findings about loneliness, alcoholism, and anxiety
- Accepting where you are to get where you want to be
- Difference between stillness and groundedness
- Process mindset over results mindset