Today it’s great to chat with Andrew Huberman on the podcast. Andrew is an associate professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology at Stanford. His lab is focused on brain function, development, and repair with emphasis on regeneration to prevent and cure blindness. He also studied the neural circuits that control visual fear and are developing tools to re-map them and to treat anxiety disorders. Additionally, Huberman is the host of the popular podcast called Huberman Lab.
· The Huberman Lab Podcast
· Andrew’s interest in neurobiology and his current work
· Emotions and the autonomic nervous system
· How visual focus and respiration alters internal states
· Spiegel eye roll hypnosis test
· The amygdala as the dynamic link between internal and external cues
· How to increase motivation
· Chronotype management and the optimal routine
· Flow state and further research
This was a great podcast, thanks. Lots of interesting and useful information.